Upon donning the mic and make-up...
I never finish thoughts. Even when I've said I'll finish what I started...bad habit. Pathetic habit. And if I hear anyone else reiterate my own feelings, I'll strangle you. I'll say what I want when I please.
Random quote:
"Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn."- Bishop Fulton Sheen
Amongst other relatively noteworthy tidbits, approximately a month's time shall pass before this globe-trotting citizen zeros in on a relatively permanent location. In the meantime, partly dusted rooms are expected with a high chance of insanity. We should see a storm pass through the halls as organised junk falls from an upset of formerly inconspicuous shadows. Look for this erratic system to remain due to isolated thoughts and simultaneous combustive issues.
In sports, resale for previously-owned vehicles is uncertain. Let's take a look at the line up: we have the Bluebird- a funny name for that one seeing as it's white and not "blue". Who were his parents? Regardless of his namesake, he's looking swell and keeping well and should last the year. I reckon he'll be voted for MVV. That Vech' is Sleek. Carina's coming in second, no doubt. After her recent injury, and by the look of the judges' score, her performance has seen a decline. Let's just hope she holds for another month or two. As for Prairie,...have mercy. Well, it looks like the Main Man hasn't been preparing his line up. Not sure if this looks bright. That's right- especially if we've seen a weak side to the drag of the PSC season this time of year, there's no telling what prospects will arise. Will it have to be short of a miracle for all three to make it to the finals, or will some of them simply have to hit the road...in pieces? More on that later.
Well, that's all the time we have for now. Tune in next time for an update on The Global Trotter: will the trotting end, or is there more around the bend?
Good night, United Carbon-Based Forms of Life- and stop being collectively stupid.
Labels: impromptu, life as i know it now, pre-sleep thoughts
1 Comments:
Wow.
(prepares to be strangled.)
Wow. I uh...yeah...
Post a Comment
<< Home