Friday, November 24, 2006

After awhile of minding your own business, having some flying "ant" plop into your monitor, fall, wheel about a few times, and repeat the same fruitless cycle gets pretty annoying. Wanting to not keep your flicking finger away from one of God's creatures is tempting.

And, like, omgosh! I need a New Wardrobe. My jeans are fitting too snugly and my shirts- ugh, I'm so totally pauper with having only one agreeable, semi-casual shirt and, of late, wearing loose hoodies to cover my upper figure. A not so courteous courtesy valley-girl spirit on display for you. Don't mind me; it's 3 in the morning. Woke up late. Coffee. Munched on guilt snacks. Sampled these new "energy" Jelly beans. Late-night movies. Late-night waiting on art projects that I never had a chance to work on. Late-night stays at Dad's work waiting for him and Mom to finish them. You get the idea.

And 32 days left. I'd count the hours too but who needs that at 3.

I was walking amongst the desk of his troops at Dad's work. A whole lot of them are my age or a couple of years older. Seeing them work makes me feel so much younger. If I was a full-civilian, it might not be so weird at all- but this is the military. It shouldn't feel weird, but that's just me at 3. Tomorrow/later on today will welcome a clearer head and less pathetic view on life.

By the doodly way, I thank the Lord for letting me live life this far. Thanksgiving was pleasantly uneventful. Woke up at 10, took a nap at 2 till 4. No dinner mess, no needing to cook. We ate out at our family favourite soba house (but for once, didn't have my ultimate favourite fried rice). The family's okay. I'm going to NZ. I can't complain. I hope my American friends had a restful Thansgiving Day.

Okay. Either this is the same insect or one of his friends doing this, but /flick/ I've had enough. Bed calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home