Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What happens when you keep going



A lot of people have been awed by this video and I say that they aren't wrong to be so. I love the "organic" flow of the spray paints and markers. The artists in the video even made it obvious. Having an unending flow of ideas continue on a single board and recording it via camcorder as the only means of revealing what was beneath the newly applied art quite interests me. Quite a lot of black and white paint, though. Another fascinating concept- making various expressions with extreme tones. It appeared that the artists had some sort of guide though, a sketch perhaps. I was hoping the piece would be fully created without a preliminary aid but maybe that's asking a bit much. I still like the outcome.

I love visual art- yes, the author is one of the many who do, one of the many who try their hand at it. When it comes to visually assessing pieces, the author goes a bit crazy- sprouting ideas on the works and looking for others to join in. And even if no one cares to waste their time giving their bit, the author sprouts on joyfully anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home