Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sketches, shirt, and random visuals

Who this is, I have no clue. I saw slightly shaggy hair and a long fringe on someone and thought, "I'm gonna draw someone with slightly shaggy hair and a long fringe." And so I did.






Self-portrait of myself going to class.





Having fun with a new, interesting Metallicaesque t-shirt. (If you can't read the smaller print, it says: "Rockin' since 1985". 80's <3)



Mumsie being silly, Mikers being silly, and Remsie going shutter happy.



I lost my pic of the Euro version to this hotrod, but even over here, in red, it so works, bebes.





Another hot ride.






The Toyota Town Aces rock the highest-speed (80 kph) expressway on Okinawa.




Japan Post


Googly eyeballs.



Yes! We have a Chili's in Japan! Go Bean Burgers!



Yes , it's Starbucks, woo hoo. To tell you the truth I'm just enjoying the interesting colour and the sharpness of my Canon. That's not to say that the rhumba frap wasn't good.



Ever wondered why Caffe Americano is composed of mostly hot water?



While enjoying a cuppa at the local Jusco shopping center, I saw several local girls celebrating their seijin no hi . Dressed in lovely kimonos and skipping around in their slippers, it made me just the least bit envious that I didn't celebrate my 20th in a cute kimono, slippers, and with a cell phone hanging around my neck. /sigh. Then, the other day, a few school girls in their sailor-like uniforms came bouncing along giggling as if they jumped straight off an anime cartoon. It's so cool here.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Noli said...

I persist in insisting that you look ravishingly lovely in that picture.

Does 'persist in insisting' only sound cool because I'm exhausted? I have a feeling it does.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because denying it apparently does no good, and lest I appear to phish for ego-soothing words, I humbly thank you for your comment. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home