Friday, April 07, 2006

A life.

It's quite cliche by now, the phrase: "I need a life."

A good healthy balance of daily activities, prayer- no, let's prioritise that listing- Prayer, other daily activities, study, work, and rest is what I really need. It has recently been a challenge of mine to respond to interested persons of late, namely males. At least one friend of mine seems to get the hint, no matter what his own personal, social imperfections are, but the others...let's just say, they seem to lack tact.

Sounds confusing, the way I put it, but this is my blog so I can do whatever I want. I've yet to get over this current hurdle of mine; it's going to take till July to finally stumble over it completely, here's hoping. These distractions aren't helping me one bit. When I thought I could just get over my own internal distractions, external ones are revealed- /sigh. No rest for the weary. Lord, help me through this one.

On the spiritual front, all is not so well, at least to me. I'm not satisfied with my Lenten mission, but I wonder if God is looking down at me and thinking I can and should step up my spiritual work a bit, or if He's merely helping me along with my babysteps and loving that I'm somewhat trying (despite, shamefully, my laziness). Holy Week is in three days- for once, I'm looking forward to it.

I've started taking up tennis again, but I like playing in the evenings. Problem is, I get off at 9:30pm, and I like to study a bit after work, but it takes me a good 45min-1hr of getting into efficient study-mode. Tennis takes up about an hour. So if I finish by 10:30 or so, 30 till midnight is when I'll get into that study groove. Unfortunately today, I work and my Saturday is virtually non-existent with working at 10. I guess I'll have to shave off some of that lovely 8-hr sleep if I do decide to hit the courts.

Study calls forth; I must depart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home