I'm considering not going to college. I'll work instead, save up, and move, maybe travel the world a bit; go about just getting by and becoming more cosmopolitan along the way.
Don't start on the lectures now. Give a girl a chance to cast away practicality, logic, and that healthy dose of good sense now and then. I'm driving myself nuts both planning for the future and day dreaming about freedom. We can't control what will be. That's a fact. Let's just try making my self accept that...
But anyway, back to earth.
I'm considering my recent hair cut and straightening I got the other day. It's now completely straight; it just hangs. I've been feeling rather uptight about being fussy about my appearance - it coincides with the stubborn frizziness of my hairs former state. So what if I just let myself hang loose like my new do? Let it all go... I'm honest enough to say that I'm not loving my new style, but I suppose I'll never love it until I find hairdressers who can take a head and understand what it needs.
1 Comments:
Somehow I doubt anyone who knows you wouldn't support you in whatever you choose to do Rems ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home