Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Groove of things, part ii.

Well, with all the earlier ranting aside about college, they finally emailed me about my acceptance...the Friday before I'm supposed to register (Monday), but they haven't snail-mailed me any physical letter to present at the time of registration (sigh). Furthermore, I've decided not to start classes this term, as I want to work longer hours to save up a bit before I do start, which would be Term 4 in April. So, not too long from now- three months of saving.

What else...nothing much except that I'm frequently imagining myself moving to NZ on a working holiday because I want a long vacation...and to sort of settle down.

Currently however, I'm munching on buttered cinnamon-raisin bread as I type, and I'm supposed to get ready for an early morning car wash fundraiser. Hm, I hope that the guy who organised it has a good plan to implement because I dunno how much we'd raise those funds...

more to update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home