Yummies.
Amidst the study work and whatnot: Japanese/Okinawan snacks. My favourite Okinawan drink, Shiikuwasha. I think the fruit is (or related to) what Filipinos call a calamansi. It's probably a cross between a lemon and a lime; for me, that's a very good thing since I like both. Thus, it tastes like lemonade. High in vitamin C, that.
Next come the veggie chips. Yes. Vegetable chips. Made from potatoes (of course), tomatoes, carrots, squash, some other starchy substance and greens. Who said mixed veggies and chips can't mix? Maybe some Americans :P
Ah...if you guessed the last item was chocolate, you aren't wrong there. At only ¥103 (just under 1 US$), you can get one of these babies at a local Family Mart (gas station shoppette). I love the gold wrapping; need to try the bitter chocolate bars next time though. *waggles eyebrows*
A healthy lot, no?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home