Subway, you need a coin dispenser
A friend's s/n: "Subway sandwich: $5. Look on peoples' faces when I pay it all in nickles and dimes: priceless."
Yes, another one of those priceless thingies.
He told me it was because his parents were out and he was hungry. What's more is that he brought all his 'bling' in a Ziplock bag. :P
Well, if you don't want to make a meal but you're hungry enough...[edit]I just realised that I sounded like I was advocating the acceptance of payment in coinage only. I take it back; t'was not intentional :P[/edit]
I had an idea - though crazy I admit - to start a trend by carrying no paper bills but coins only, storing them in Ziplock bags, and wearing them around your neck with a big, shiny chain. Yes, I'm weird, but I'd never do it, yo :P
4 Comments:
retail workers around the world would unite to kill you. It's amazingly annoying when your coin drawers/slots start overflowing, but you don't have enough in your drawer to make a cash drop. It's also a pain to count 5 dollars in nickels. I'm sure you'd look adorable, though!
I think a cloak, dagger, and velvet bag would look better.
A agree with the cloak. No way for a million Yen would I adorn myself with a ziplock bag filled with nickels :P
At least it was in a bag...er, but still, I understand the irkness :P
Post a Comment
<< Home