Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Don't you hate it when

...the people in your family use body spray a heck of a lot more than you do?

It's overwhelming the olfactory organs. I mean, every, single morning, you know they're out of the shower when all of a sudden, you're still a floor away from them, and you can smell their presence. What? Is a good shower not good enough? It probably depends on their definition of a "good shower." Must they spray nearly every inch? Why must I suffer! No, I will not desist! I deserve to rant. I must smell like a guy everytime I leave the house; this is because it's mostly the men who've been polluting our domestic environment. You know the phrase "in moderation"? These guys seem to want to be exceptions to the rule.

blahblahblah. Good morning.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, my brother Curtis used to call it "pollution" when he was little. I have no idea where he got that, but now I think he literally pollutes our domestic air *gags* But hey, the word fits :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home