Unreasonable
Being a military dependant, I see a lot of servicemen from all branches of service. Some would think- if they knew me - that I would be bias for the USAF when it comes to rivalries but that is not the case. I appreciate each branch for what they provide. AF folks will tease the Army for lacking high IQ's, or the Navy for their um, weirdness (though it could be true according to some actual, sane Navy guys), and then other services will call the AF the "chair force" and overwieght because they stay behind desks a lot. The thing is, they all have pro and cons, so what's the difference?
Another note: AF does seem to have an unreasonable sense of uniform. First they had the weird, blue camouflage (which is ironic since it sticks out from anything). I rather like the Marines' black service dress. To me, they seem to make the white slacks and black coat work out :P It's also traditional. The AF is still rather young compared to the other serivces. The digital BDU's that the Marines and Navy makes more sense to wear for work. Even the Navy's working blues are far more efficient than BDU's. It's just weird how that is. Besides, beret and BDU combination works out better than the plain cap [/random]
2 Comments:
how do you forget the coast guard. silly cousin...
-Brian
The Coast Guard isn't under the DoD, silly cousin :P
Besides, I haven't been familiarised with the CG enough to criticise them.
Post a Comment
<< Home