Monday, July 18, 2005

So far

Mini update here because I've not much of an update to entertain you all with, my lovely little crickets.

Didn't get the bank job so I've applied to six positions in the 18th Services squadron. Hopefully I'll get a better chance at one of them in time to save up a faintly sufficient amount of funds by the end of the year.

Been listening to the punk rock covers of oldies. Not a very good idea considering the quality they display in singing those songs. They've been getting annoying to me, I suppose because my brother's been playing them all the time and he thinks it's so cool. Recently, I've been going back to listening to some cool 80's tunes; you know, the ones that came out when you were a toddler (if you are around my age). I just had to download songs that I used to dance to (as a tod) like "Like the Weather" by Natalie Merchant and the 10000 Maniacs. I also got Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians' "What I Am" and The Cars' "Just What I Needed." Nice to be able to have some older tunes to turn to when the more modern ones get boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home