Friday, July 22, 2005

Random visuals

[Excuse the lack of quality scanning; our scanner isn't the best of the lot]


< My loverly converse-lookalikes (Disclaimer: Right. "Lookalikes." They aren't authentic Converse. The actual ones aren't as cute-looking as mine.) I Photoshopped the image to desaturate the colours a bit, give it a sort of "old" feeling, and sharpen the edges. This one, I call "Lazy Days."


A cartoon of my friend, Jules, in her much-loved Sailor Moon-styled outfit (had to humour her). ^


< Another sketck of another good pal, Steph. She had a thing going with the Red Hot Chili Peppers at one point, hence the "I <3 RHCP" t-shirt.


< Your's truly, wearing contact lenses. I look rather tomboyish in this one but I suppose I do find comfort in loose jeans (it'd be a miracle if all stores had the perfect jeans for a disproportionate girl like me), sneakers, and a slightly-fitted t-shirt. During warmer, normal, summer days, you'll find me looking like that minus the sneakers, having been replaced with slippers (my family's terminology for the American "flip-flops," Oceanic "jandals," and Guamaian "zorries.").


< A quicky sketch done whilst preoccupying myself with a good dose of ennui (though I don't deserve to even say that, but nevermind, you don't know what I mean). There are a couple of inside-jokes which are applied to this image so if you question the snail t-shirt the word "jacket," you'll know why you don't get them...sorta. The girl on the left is Julie again; on the right is some...weirdo dork idunnowho.


Yet another sketch of yet another pal, Peter. But um, not having seen a very, very recent picture of him, I doubt that I've even captured the real essence of the entity known as Peter T. So, yeah, sorry, Pete, for having messed up your facial hair. :P Had to just post it on here because I found it in the folder of all my scanned sketches, plus I was bored. ^

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Bruski said...

I like the sketch of Pete!! :D

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Noli said...

roflol...it is Pete-ish! his beard looked about like that last time I saw him, lol. *huggles Rem*

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, well, I was reminded of Shaggy and his facial hair actually... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home