Well, I'd forgotten to check at the community bank for job opportunities, and - what do you know - they've an opening. Teller I/II. And guess where the only opening is? Here at Kadena AB. And guess when the opening date was? Yesterday. And the closing is 5 July. And what hours do they require of me? Part time. Hmm....hey, did I mention this sounds like a good opportunity? :P That it is, but will I get the position? I finished my application right after I got home from checking over there and hoping to turn it in by tomorrow since they close at 1500.
Oh, hours seem nice too. They open at 0900, and close at 1500 or 1700 on certain days. Sundays are definitely off but I can't remember their exact schedule. Anyway, their hours are a little different from the credit union, but hey, same opportunities. I hope I get this job. If all fails, I just might do with the deli but I'm seeing what happens with this one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home