Saturday, June 11, 2005

Done

...I hope.

Finally got the ACT and SAT out of the way so I can finally focus on catching up with my usual studies. Geez, this Latin is killing me now, but as they say, no pain, no gain. I'll probably get to work on those TAC application essays on the plane (if I can bear the distraction >_>). In any case, *sigh* wish me luck. TAC here I tentatively come... :P

Our TKD school held a pool party today as well. Despite the rain, they were still out there. Me being me, I didn't swim, but it was quite fun hanging out with a couple of pals, fellow weirdoes. It was pouring quite hard, which tempted me to soak myself and relish in a second shower, but I was wearing jeans; quite the bummer, though I still got wet anyway driving home. Still, I managed to enjoy myself despite the fact that I might just stand around...um, which I did, but I still had fun :P Go figure.

So far, our flight to Guam seems stable. The C-5 that we're taking is still planning on leaving at 0855 on Monday, so hopefully they won't have another delay and we can go to Guam. I'd rather get back by next Saturday, but we'll see how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home