Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Description.

Playing around with my space on My Space (not to be confused with MySpace) on MSN, I thought to edit my profile. I'm rather bored (not a very good thing at this time of uh, night) but nonetheless, I manage to raise an eyebrow at myself for what I had typed in for the "short description" of myself. Man, if I could speak like this without needing to think so much of what I'd say...

"Different. If you can't seem to express the inexpressible, you're better off leaving it at that. I'm a person whose interests are not like the majority of the lot. I'm a person who will seem to fit in with a particular stereotype, but manages to defy the failing assumption of most. Behind a quiet persona lies a raging entity. "Raging entity of what?" you might ask. In response, you'll find that like a Rubix cube, you'll have to turn the idea on all sides before your brain matter stumbles upon the correct combination to the puzzle that is me. It sounds redundant, what I seem to convey, but you'll have to delve deeper than that until you hit my rock bottom."

Mhm, really bored there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home