Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Renaissance of the Mind...and Blogginess

Well, a new year, a new blog, however don't get the idea that this'll happen every year. :P Nein. Rather, I started up a new blog in order to begin anew. I feel like my life is passing by a little too quickly, that I thought I should, of course, make the best of things...which happened to include blogging. Thus I'm starting out with a new bloggy yaddayadda...

I've had about three other blogs elsewhere, to include another bloggy from Blogger only under the guise of a different appellation.

With this one, however, I intend to manage it a bit differently from the formers. The others were complete ramblings (and total ennui) though there is a chance that this one might turn out to be not unlike its predecessors. In any case, I felt the need to refresh my mind and start again on a new page.

Hm, look at the time. Good grief, I'm imposing self-deprivation of much needed rejuvination. Better hit the sack before I seem to lose s'more braincells too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home