Sunday, March 20, 2005

Of all days

It is Sunday afternoon in Okinawa, Japan. Skies are slighty cloudy with a good dose sunshine. A slight breeze accompanies this lovely weather as well, with high's in the 70's and lows in the late-50's. Uh, but anyway, my point is, it's the beginning of Holy Week, which means I won't be online for frivolous things (some of which aren't...really...I don't think). The occasional email with a limit of perhaps an hour will do, but other than that, you won't see this blog updated for seven days. Here I am, waiting to see if any particular peoples are online before I head off for a week, and of all days, they aren't on :P Oh well. It's only seven days, so no biggie.

Pax Christi vobiscum.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Noli said...

REM!! I found you! You exist!

hi :)

I found you in the school database, btw. Took me forever, because you had your first name in as "Remey", which I didn't think of searching for. But you have no contact methods in there, so I can't make the school bother you. So, apply anyway! And hurry! We have a waiting list already!
Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home