"...For you I'm awake
Because of you I'm alive
For you I'm awake
Swallowing me."That was from Godsmack. It happened to be the first thing that came to mind when I typed out my title, but that's just random info and you don't care

.
Well, I'm back from my Lenten hiatus away from the majority of the Internet. Caught up on some emailing so it's good to know the pals abroad are doing well in body, mind, and spirit. This past week has revealed to me how much I can't stand not eating meat. I find that it's nearly in every meal I eat, small or not, and I've always thought I didn't really care for it. That won't prevent me from possibly going vegetarian in the near future, but we'll see.
What else is new...I hate forgetting what I meant to say. Ah, school. Yay, Rem's talking about skewls again!

Actually, the issue is more concerned with college. TAC seems to be the top choice at this moment, mostly because of its location, the positive bits I've been hearing from people, and because the 'rents have given their approval, as insinuated as it has been, for that particular institution. I talked to our parish priest since he's from San Jose, and he's visited the college once, leaving with a good impression and high praise. An airman at work said he had applied to TAC (though he didn't end up going there), but did acknowledge that it was an excellent school. It's nice to talk about such things that interest you greatly with people in person. Also, Mom's wanting to visit the school sometime this year, taking advantage of Space-A's flying out of Kadena and landing at Edwards AFB, an hour or so away from Santa Barbara. It's just a matter of me getting a bit more info, getting more high school work out of the way, and wrapping up my application. I really feel eager to visit soon before I decide to apply. So many eager anticipations fill my mind, that I'm begining to feel the prudent nudges of mental reminders telling me that I should continue to pray and discern before I begin to think things are concrete *sagely nod*.
What is insanely wonderful is that there is nothing exciting to report

. The only thing I find interesting at this very moment, minute, second, quasi-mili-second, is that these smilies are just so darn cute and I want to use most of them. Like this one,

. Booyah.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home