Tuesday, March 08, 2005

For later reference...

...I post the following:

What Does Your Name Mean?REMEY
R is for Refreshing
E is for Earthy
M is for Mesmerizing
E is for Ebullient
Y is for Young

On my spare time, I shall compose an essay about an interesting discussion I had concerning the "elements" of nature (earth, wind, fire, water) and how they analogically pertain to the personality of certain people.

But for the heck of it, here are some others you can indulge your thoughts on:
REMEDIOS
R is for Romantic
E is for Edgy
M is for Modern
E is for Emotional
D is for Distinguished
I is for Industrious
O is for Outrageous
S is for Saucy
"Saucy," eh? Doubt that. :P

PRISCILLA
P is for Philosophical
R is for Rebellious
I is for Impassioned, Innocent
S is for Spiritual
C is for Cultured, Charming
I is for Impassioned, Intelligent
L is for Lovesick, Loving
L is for Logical
A is for Animated
What's funny about these though is that it changes if you re-enter your appellation. A few times have some of the characteristics actually pertained to me, but the rest haven't been as harmonious to my true self. Of "Lovesick," it is the only one that doesn't describe a bit of me, but the rest of the first set did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home